The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) has been in use for over 60 years, and it is the most popular and widely used personality inventory of its kind in the world. This self-report questionnaire offers individuals enhanced self-understanding and insight. It allows people to identify their unique strengths and how best to leverage them, and to recognize their areas of opportunity and how to develop and build on them.
This Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) workshop can be customized for the purposes of team building, career planning, understanding differences, improving communications and resolving misunderstandings. Participants will develop a deeper understanding of themselves and their behaviours and appreciate others by making constructive use of differences. They will learn how approaching problems in different ways can be healthy and productive for them and for their organization.
- Understand the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) and how it can be applied in a workplace setting
- Explore and experience the four dimensions measured by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI)
- Identify their personal types and recognize their unique characteristics and preferences associated with their Myers-Briggs Type
- Recognize the impact that type has on their workplace relationships and on the ways in which they contribute value
- Create a living Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI) table to explore interpersonal dynamics in the work environment
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for growth and development
- Understand how their Myers-Briggs type communicates with other types, and learn valuable tips for communicating more effectively
- Develop an action plan to improve your effectiveness as a communicator and a team player
Who Should Attend:
Managers or employees who are interested in gaining self-insight and improving their interactions in the workplace.