In today’s global and diverse marketplace, the most successful organizations are those that have learned to leverage and embrace the various skills, perspectives and experiences of their staff. In these organizations, employees are encouraged to contribute their unique talents and individuality to create synergy and add value. To succeed in attracting, retaining and developing a diverse talent pool, organizations must proactively create a culture of diversity and inclusion where different styles of working, communicating and managing are integrated, respected, valued and leveraged.
This diversity and inclusion training session is designed to work in conjunction with a diversity strategy to foster an organizational culture where employees feel valued, included and encouraged to contribute their unique ideas and insights in pursuit of business goals.
- Recognize the value inherent in diversity and how it benefits us individually and organizationally
- Explore the impact that workplace diversity and inclusion has on recruitment, retention, customer satisfaction and success in the global market
- Identify how ones’ cultural background and perspective can result in biases and assumptions that have a negative impact on workplace relationships
- Recognize the subtle behaviours and dynamics that can undermine the creation of an inclusive organizational culture
- Leverage the talents, skills and experiences of all team members to meet individual and organizational goals
- Practice tools and techniques designed to engage in positive and constructive conversations relative to workplace diversity and inclusion
- Identify strategies to foster a diverse and inclusive organizational environment
- Develop a personal action plan to help your organization achieve its diversity and inclusion goals
Who Should Attend:
Managers and employees at all levels of the organization.