Our ICF Certified Coaches are all well-seasoned professionals with over fifteen years of coaching experience. We provide personalized, goal-focused coaching to help individuals overcome challenges and achieve their career objectives. Partnering with our clients, we work to discover and leverage their strengths, recognize obstacles to success, and develop strategies to optimize performance.
The coaching services we provide are customized to recognize the unique qualities of the individuals we are working with. We engage with clients to help examine behaviours, values, motivators, personal attributes and talents. We support them as they evaluate their current reality and clarify their personal and professional goals. Integrating proven techniques for change with behavioural knowledge and practical experience, we help clients break down barriers and achieve greater levels of accomplishment. The purpose of this approach is to create an environment for individual growth, purposeful action, and sustained improvement.
WHAT IS COACHING?
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as “…partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Coaching is a partnership designed to create positive, meaningful, sustainable change. It is a goal-oriented process focused on the achievement of extraordinary results. Based on a style of relating that focuses on the development of human capacity, it is rooted in the belief that we are all capable of finding the right answers. Coaches act as thought partners to support a process of self-discovery to arrive at what lies within. The purpose of coaching is to leverage individual strengths and capacity to realize extraordinary personal and professional results.
WHAT DO COACHES DO?
- Listen, ask focused questions, reflect back, challenge and acknowledge.
- Encourage intentional thought, action, and behaviour changes.
- Inject enough dynamic tension into the coaching process to compel clients to take action and affect positive change.
- Help clients develop strong personal action plans to close identified gaps and hold them rigorously accountable for achieving the goals they set.
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH COACHING
According to the ICF Global Coaching Client Study, companies that use or have used professional coaching for business reasons have seen a median return on investment of seven times their initial investment. Individual clients reported a median return of 3.4 times their investment.
- Inspire executives to declare new possibilities.
- Act as a sounding board and thinking partner.
- Challenge clients to stretch and further develop their competencies.
- Partner with executives to develop strategies to work smarter, rather than just harder, and to cope with the pressure of ever-increasing demands.
COACHING SERVICES OFFERED