Recruiting individuals to fill key roles can be risky and expensive. It is estimated that the cost of a poor hiring choice can range from 1/2 to 4 times the employee’s annual salary and benefits. Taking the time to conduct selection assessments as part of the search process is good risk management.
Ellis Locke & Associates’ selection assessments (also referred to as executive assessments or management assessments) are comprehensive and offer psychological insights that predict a candidate’s performance in a particular role. The use of selection assessments will help you to reduce turnover costs by uncovering important information about prospective candidates, including their strengths, limitations, development opportunities, and degree of fit with the role and your corporate culture. We generate an executive assessment report for you to identify the information that you require about the candidate, including:
- Thinking style & intellectual ability
- Interpersonal style
- Leadership orientation
- Work orientation
- Personal preferences and perspectives
We can also customize our selection assessment process to meet your requirements by incorporating specialized tests and tailoring our reports to address your organization’s competency models.
This information can enable you to:
- Determine if a candidate has the required competencies to perform the job successfully
- Identify the degree to which a candidate fits with your organizational culture and values
- Discover areas to focus on for future growth and development
- Ensure a smooth transition into the new role
- Develop an on-boarding and transition plan to ensure success in the new role.